Chief Executive Officer,
The Future of Work stream focuses on the evolving nature of work and how technology is changing workplaces. By highlighting the relationships between people, workspaces and technology, our speakers will show you how to get the most out of your resources and improve the work/life of your workforce.
Join us to explore how co-working spaces, on-demand workforces, contemporary office design and furniture can enhanced work practices.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW AGENDA
Who should attend:
Business Managers looking for practical techniques to boost productivity, collaboration, culture, mobility, motivation, creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Chief Information Officer
- Design Director
- Head of Workplace Change
- Head of Facility Management
- Manager Workplace
- Senior HR managers
- Chief Operating Officer
- Head of Workplace Design
- Head of Workplace
- Head of Procurement
Thursday, 30 March 2017
Chairperson: Hiam Sakakini, Former Head of Leadership Development, Google; Co-Founder ThinkChangeGrow1:50 | Understanding how Technology is Reshaping the Way We Perceive "Work-Office-Life"
- The shifts in work and workforce, and how it is driving technology
- Current gaps, opportunities and challenges
- The connected strategy amongst property, technology and human resources
Kath Young, Digital Workspace Director, IAG2:10 | Building Community with Collaborative Coworking
- Techniques to effectively leverage coworking environments
- How to use technology to connect on a local and global level
- How to stay connected and productive to help your business grow
Balder Tol, Director of Community, Australia, WeWork
2:30 | How Emerging Technologies are Changing the Nature of Work
- The revolution in recruitment/access to talent
- The rise of Talent-as-a-service platforms enabling freelancing
- Online collaboration and communication tools facilitating remote working/telecommuting
- Work is no longer a place
- Shifting workforce needs - supply & demand side
Bridget Loudon, Co-Founder and CEO, Expert3602:50 | How will the Gig Economy Effect Your Operations?
- Examining the benefits of on-demand workforces
- Addressing the factors that underpin the success of on-demand workforces
- Which roles should remain as permanent staff
Adam Stone, Chief Executive Officer, Speedlancer3:10 | Q&A Speaker Panel
Hiam Sakakini, Former Head of Leadership Development, Google; Co-Founder ThinkChangeGrow
Kath Young, Digital Workspace Director, IAG
Adam Stone, Chief Executive Officer, Speedlancer
Bridget Loudon, Co-Founder and CEO, Expert360