The Connect Expo is a major showcase of innovation, opportunities and technology in business and ICT.
Co-located with the Digital Health Show and the Data Centre Show it covers over 5000sqm of exhibition space, providing a focal point for conference delegates, visitors, sponsors and exhibitors to meet during networking breaks.
- Cloud - meet the companies who are building infrastructure to run the applications of the next decade
- Data Centres - Connect Expo has everything you need to build, develop or run a data centre from critical power equipment, cooling, security, storage, DCIM and all the bits in-between.
- The Internet of Things - Gartner predicts that 4.9 billion connected things will be in use in 2015 (up 30% from 2014), reaching 25 billion by 2020, and generating $US14.2 trillion for the US economy alone by 2030. Find out what IoT means for your business, and what you need to do to benefit.
- BI & Analytics - Find out how to use data to make better products, build bigger profits and drive business success.
- Digital Transformation - Business today demands a mobile, social and omni-channel experience for customers and employees alike - It requires that organisations harness these outlets for business growth in new and innovative ways. The 200+ exhibitors and speakers at Connect Expo will show you how.
- CyberSecurity - Learn from renowned security experts from around the globe on how to protect your business from cyber attacks + see demonstrations from dozens of cutting-edge solution providers.
- ICT Industry - Find out what the future holds for the connected consumer - Cars, homes, selves - and what the impact of this will be in areas such as healthcare, education, cities, transport, energy, retail, service delivery and more
- Designing Experiences - As data and connectivity shape our world, experience design is now as important as the technology itself. Find out how and source the expertise and products you need to make this happen.
- Disruptive Technology - Learn about the latest trends and talk to experts who can help you understand the broader impact of disruptive technology on your business.
- Emerging Tech & Start-Ups - Meet Australia's hottest tech startups who will show you how they are disrupting industries through product innovation.